Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who Are We Hiring?
When you hire Allen Mireles Consulting, you get Allen, a senior marketing public relations professional with more than 25 years experience in traditional marketing and public relations and more than nine years experience in digital and social media marketing.
For visual communications, you get Jesse, an internationally recognized and award -winning graphic designer and marketing strategist.
If your project requires it and your budget supports it, we morph into a virtual agency, putting a team of hand-picked subject matter experts (SME’s). We have built a powerful network of talented and experienced graphic designers, researchers, videographers, search engine optimization experts, media buyers and photographers and other professionals.
Every client is different and the solutions we develop are customized to meet each client’s particular needs.
What is Your Process?
We use a proven five-step process:
- First we start by meeting with you to hear you describe your business, industry and what problems you need help solving. We ask about your products and services, what your company does well and where it faces challenges—and where you need help.
- Next, we research the marketplace to learn everything we can about your industry, your products and services and your comeptitors. We look at what’s working and what may not be working and we look for industry trends to understand how they may impact your business.
- After that, we develop a solution for your particular issue and outline the goals and objectives, timeframe for implementation and related costs.
- Then, with your approval, we jump in and get started.
- Finally, after the project has been completed, we review it with you to make sure we’ve hit the mark and to track how effective the solution has proven to be.
Need help with your marketing, public relations, social media or visual communications?
Call us. We can help.
What is Marketing Public Relations?
Years ago we thought of marketing and public relations as separate disciplines. For many they still are. However, with the advent of online communication and the increasing use of social media, the boundaries are blurring.
Today, marketing public relations (MPR) is acknowledged as a discipline. Defined as a combination of marketing and public relations techiques to create awareness about a product or service, “…MPR is now also considered as a full element of the promotional mix which during an Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) campaign can add value to creating an awareness about a product or service when used with direct marketing, advertising, sales promotion, the Internet, to name but a few.” Source: Hubpages. Reference: Harris, TL. 1998. Value-Added Public Relations: The Secret Weapon of Integrated Marketing: Chicago: McGraw-Hill.
Marketing public relations will help you build relationships with your customers and prospects, your employees, partners and industry media. MPR will help you navigate the rough waters of crisis situations or tell your brand story to the world. MPR will help your organization build its online profile and grow online communities, developing new business leads and attracting top talent when you’re hiring.
- Marketing Public Relations Counsel
- Communications Planning
- Message Development
- Media Relations
- Blogger Outreach
- Influencer Outreach
- Content Development
- Guest Blogging
- Crisis Planning
- Crisis Management
- Event Management
- Event Support
- Online Community Management
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing refers to the practice of using social media as a channel of communications for marketing. As defined by Wikipedia, the term social media refers to, “…the many relatively inexpensive and widely accessible electronic tools that enable anyone to publish and access information, collaborate on a common effort, or build relationships”.
87 percent of adults in the United States are online today, according to Pew Internet Research data. 52 percent of those use social media.
Social media is changing the world we live in…
You may have a Facebook profile but you might not fully understand the importance social media holds for your company. You may not even want to know.
But you can’t afford to ignore it anymore.
As with newspapers, radio, and television before them, social media offers unique and distinctive communications channels.
- Facebook has more than 1.44 billion monthly active users
- Twitter has over 270 million monthly active users
- LinkedIn has also grown its user base – to more than 380 million active users
- More than four million companies have LinkedIn Company Pages
- YouTube has more than one billion users (the second largest search engine in the world)
- Google Plus has 343 million monthly active users
- Pinterest has 72.8 million unique monthly users–and growing strong!
- Instagram has 300 million monthly active users
- Snapchat reports 4 billion video views a day rivaling Facebook’s video viewing
And new social networks are developed and introduced all the time…
We can help you integrate social media into your existing marketing public relations programs to:
- Discover where – and how — your market spends time online
- Listen to conversations people have about your industry online – and about your business!
- Become a part of online conversations as a respected authority
- Strengthen your brand in a noisy marketplace
- Attract top talent to your key open positions
- Serve your customers more efficiently and thoughtfully day-to-day
- Maximize your marketing and public relations budgets – and increase the agility of every aspect of your communications
- Build and grow a loyal community of passionate users and advocates
- Drive and achieve your key business goals… and use this fast changing and evolving landscape to help reach your business objectives
Is your organization using social media?
Call us. We get social and we can help. 419.740.1262 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Lee Odden, of toprankblog.com, states, “Much of what drives digital marketing strategy is a mix of business objectives and marketing priorities.”
Digital marketing refers to the marketing of products and services through the use of digital tools and online media. Digital marketing strategy is designed to capture the attention of online audiences and persuade them to take action.
Digital marketing is an umbrella term that can refer to a myriad of online marketing tactics including web design, search engine optimization (SEO), searh engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, digital advertising, pay per click (PPC) advertising, banner advertising, social media marketing (SMM), mobile marketing, affiliate marketing and reputation management—and more.
84 percent of American adults use the Internet today, according to the Pew Research Center. These people are using the web to research before making purchases, connect with family and friends in social networks and share information and content they find valuable.
The world has gone online and digital. Has your company?
We provide the following digital marketing services through our network of digital marketing experts:
What is Digital Marketing?
- Email marketing campaigns
- Responsive web design
- Mobile app development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising
- Social network advertising campaigns
- Google Adwords campaigns
- Retargeting ad campaigns
- Digital ad placements
- And more…
What is Graphic Design?
Graphic design is the process of problem solving and visual communications using imagery, space, color and words. As defined by the American Institute of Graphic Artists, (AIGA), graphic design, “… is the art and practice of planning and projecting ideas and experiences with visual and textual content. The form of the communication can be physical or virtual, and may include images, words, or graphic forms.”
Graphic design is used in the creation of:
- Web design
- Print publications
- Collateral materials
- TV commercials
- Corporate communications
- Signage and wayfinding
- and more…
Graphic design is an essential part of all marketing today—especially as demand for visual communications in digital and social marketing increases. Click through the bullets below to see exaples of our graphic design work.
- Brand/Logo Design
- Specialty Design
- Wayfinding Design
- Publication Design
- Collateral Media Design
- Mass Media Design
- Display Design
Need a graphic designer?
Call us. We can help. 419.740.1262 or email us at email@example.com.