Social media is changing the world we live in every day. Could it transform your business?
You’ve probably heard the term “social media” before, but even with all the buzz, you’re not quite sure what it really is… or why you need to know.
But you really can’t afford to ignore it anymore.
Hello, I’m Allen Mireles. Got a moment? Take a look at the video below, by my friend Erik Qualman, author of the book, ”Socialnomics“. By now some of these statistics have changed and the numbers have gotten even larger, yet the message remains compelling…
As with newspapers, radio, and television before them, social media offers businesses a unique and distinctive marketing channel – and a powerful way to connect with their customers (and potential customers) where they’re spending time:
- Facebook has more than 900 M users
- Twitter has over 500 M users
- LinkedIn has also grown its user base – to more than 150 M
- More than 48 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute ( the second largest search engine in the world)
- More than two million companies have LinkedIn Company Pages
- There are more than 3 billion video views on YouTube every 24 hours
- Google’s new social network Google Plus has 170 million “people who have upgraded”
- Pinterest has 11.7 million unique monthly users–and growing strong!
Maybe you’ve never used social media – or you’ve dabbled, but only to share family pictures with far-off friends, or watch the latest cute kitten video going around.
Regardless, you’re not sure how these tools and networks can help you market and operate your business more effectively.
That’s where we come in.
How can we help you?
As integrated marketing strategists — and longtime specialists in social media marketing — we understand these powerful tools, and how brands are using them to do everything they do… even better. We focus on staying abreast of the changes in the technology and understand how it can help you meet your organization’s business objectives.
We can help you integrate social media into your existing marketing, public relations and customer service programs. We will show you how to:
- Discover where – and how — your market spends time online
- Listen to conversations people have about your industry online – and about your business!
- Become a part of online conversations as a respected authority
- Strengthen your brand in a noisy marketplace
- Serve your customers more efficiently and thoughtfully day-to-day
- Maximize your marketing and public relations budgets – and increase the agility of every aspect of your communications
- Build and grow a loyal community of passionate users and advocates
- Drive and achieve your key business goals
… and use this rapidly changing and evolving landscape to reach your business objectives.
Call 419.740.1262 to schedule your initial consultation, or email email@example.com to get started.
Allen is an expert on the uses of the new social media. She takes the time to educate her clients and is constantly searching for new ideas for implementing social media. She was extremely helpful to me in educating me on how to market my new book. Allen is personable, creative and expert. I highly recommend her!
Robert J Fischer
Senior Vice President Smith Barney, Richmond, VA